WAVE MAINTAIN is a property maintenance service based in Kenilworth, Warwickshire covering the CV region and beyond that can provide you with an experienced multi-skilled tradesman to rectify your general building maintenance concerns. Whether it's an emergency responsive repair or a project - Wave Maintain can facilitate your requirements while working to the highest standards and best practices.
Supporting a wide ranging client base on a 'Planned or Reactive' request basis we are fully conversant with business procedures so always aim to limit disruption to your establishment and trading hours. All commercial clients have the opportunity of a support package tailored to your requirements offering a regular proactive maintenance visit that will keep your site safe and in good order for both your staff and customers, so by identifying potential problems before they arise you can keep unplanned repair costs to a minimum and concentrate on running your business.
- Local businesses are supported in: Coventry, Daventry, Henley-in-Arden, Hinckley, Kenilworth, Leamington Spa, Nuneaton, Redditch, Rugby, Stratford-upon-Avon, Southam, Solihull, Warwick.
- Works out of area can be arranged on request!
- Safe working practices and client discretion is applied to all aspects of our work so you'll be in good hands!
Wave Maintain also provide a private residential service from minor repairs and maintenance requests to total internal refurbishments i.e.; Bathrooms, Kitchens as well as a full Painting & Decorating service. Other trade disciplines can be covered from a list of trusted & reliable contractors, if required.
Listed here are the services Wave Maintain provide:
- Plumbing, Sanitary ware & Bathroom renovations
- Painting & Decorating (Internal)
- Refurbishment, Room conversions, Retrofit
- Tiling (Wall & Floor)
- Laminate flooring, Entrance matting, Durable carpet tiling, Non-slip stair nosing's & applied floor coverings
- Wooden Doors, Gates & Locks
- Kitchen fits
- Electrical (repairs & replacements)
- Splash backs & Wall cladding
- Signage - Safety & security signs, directional, emergency
- Mirror fitting - fitment of safety backed mirrors of any size
- Security & Safety Measures
- Draught & Pest proofing
- Health & Safety/Environmental Health Officer/Inspection concerns rectified
- Comply with industry standards & best practices.
- Fully Insured - £5,000,000 Public Liability.
- DBS cleared.
- Waste Carrier Licence registered (EA).
- Established in 2013 - 'Wave Maintain' is a registered name & business.
- Payment terms are on completion unless other wise agreed in writing, and are strictly enforced.
- Labour rates vary dependent on sector and maintenance services required.
- Project/Sub-contracted works welcomed, through CIS/UTR.
Quotes/Time estimates: - Works will be carried out with due diligence endeavouring to complete the described works within the period of time quoted to the client, all time estimates are given strictly as estimates only. Wave Maintain will not be liable for any loss or damage howsoever expressed or quantified caused as a result of any delay in either commencement, completion or unforeseen issues as part of the works. Further Works: - These are extra or alternative works which may be provided in accordance with clients specific request, the client will be liable for the additional costs incurred by Wave Maintain in carrying out any further works. The service provided is conducted with an honest, respectful approach, and ask of the clients to do the same.